Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I tried to get Netflix on my 55 inch curved screen tv .I

Customer Question

I tried to get Netflix on my 55 inch curved screen tv .I went to the netfix screen and it asked for my e mail address . I typed in my e mail address,and the password ***** my wife had given me. Our net flix account is in my wifes name and her E mail address is different than mine so the answer that popped on the screen was there is no account by that name.my question is how do I delete what I typed in and start over? any help would be greatly appreciated.thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the make / model of your TV?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
If you power off the TV, then turn it back on, then go to Netflix, then what does it show?- If that does not work, please try the following:Open Netflix on your TV.Navigate up, and select Settings or the Gear icon .Select Sign out.Select Yes to confirm.Then you can sign in the Netflix account you want.- If you cannot locate Settings or the Gear icon, please do the following:Open Netflix on your TV.Use the arrow buttons on your remote control to enter the following sequence in the exact order:Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up.Select Sign out, Start Over or Deactivate, and confirm.Then you can sign in the Netflix account you want.- If there is still any issue, what's the make / model of your TV? And are you using a specific device for Netflix?When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Also, if you need, please click on the website below for video instructions:https://youtu.be/jKesd1ihOCw?t=71- Note: If you have issue with your Netflix account password, you can reset it at the Netflix website below:https://www.netflix.com/LoginHelpWhen you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
Hi,Do you still need help with this issue or with anything else?Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.