Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Need to find replacement power adaptor Pro Drive External HD

Customer Question

Need to find replacement power adaptor for Simpletech Pro Drive External HD
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: lost original power adaptor
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: 96300 41001 189 Model Number
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Heres a link where you can order a replacement power adapter for that drive enclosure. http://amzn.to/1TwuYfG If you have further questions, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.