Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer

Received a call from "Microsoft Technical Support"" and they

Customer Question

Received a call from "Microsoft Technical Support"" and they said I had lots of corruptions, antispyware, anti malware and they could fix it for me for $299.00. Then went into my Norton account with you and everything looked fine. Did you ever hear of this company - they said they can block my license ID number and I would have no computer at all.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, I am sorry this has happened to you. This is a popular scam that has been going on.Please DO NOT call them or let them have access to your computer, as they are probably will installing spywares and other malicious items.Report them to the Internet Crime Bureau here -
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.
If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars , positive ratings are appreciated. If you still need help please reply back to me. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.regards,
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.
I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time, if you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help. Thank you