Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer: I have a

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have a laptop with two motiors attached. One plays the sound. The sound is not being played by the attached Bose speaker system. It is working becuase the Realtek box pops up when i plug it in and the sound test works. Any Idea how i get the sound out of the speakersinstead of hte monitorÉ
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: AUSU Windows 8
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I nkow of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. On windows 8, to change what device is playing the sound heres what to do. Right click the speaker icon at the lower right hand corner of your screen, near the Time and date. After you right click the speaker icon. Left click " playback devices " You should then see a list. right click the speakers, and then click set as default device. It should then be playing through the speakers instead of the monitor. If you get stuck or run into any issues , let me know` And if this works for you please dont forget to return and click and submit a rating to show I was able to help you. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.