Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

How to do descriptions i photbase3 JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

how to do descriptions i photbase3
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: how do i do descriptions in arcsostphotobase3
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: how do i include descriptions in arcsoft ohotbase3 thumbnails
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 9 months ago.
try this6. Add descriptive textTo document important information about a file and make it easy to sort and search, add descriptive text to the Information Fields and customize the Label Names. See Fig. 1.a.Using the current album, click on any thumbnail.b.The default label names should read Title, Date and Description. To customize, click on Label Names from the Album Menu. Type “Today's Date” instead of “Date”, then click OK. The album will show the change.c.In the Information Fields, enter up to 3 lines of descriptive text.d.Click the Save Tool to save your changes.