Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I've just tried to install my Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 and my

Customer Question

I've just tried to install my Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 and my Adobe Creative Suite 5 into my new windows 10 computer.
Acrobat finishes loading and then gets this message: Licensing for this product has stopped working.
Creative Suite 5 wasn't able to install even though I provided all the license numbers, etc. (which I also did for Acrobat).
Help - I'm a graphic artist and need to use Photoshop right away.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. If time is of the essence, the fastest way in which I can help you is via a secure remote connection. That will provide a temporary connection where I can fix this problem on screen, in person. I'm sending the offer for that service now, once accepted we will start the connection process. If you reject the offer, we will continue via written word alone.