Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My google password ***** on my desktop mac. it gives me an

Customer Question

my google password ***** on my desktop mac. it gives me an error message on my m ac cellphone.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Hello Mary and welcome :)Sounds like your real passwords is stored in Safari and we just may be able to retrieve it with some tinkering.Would you like me to connect with you remotely so we can give that a shot?Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
my apple tablet also says my password ***** [email protected] in wrong in "settings." I cannot correct this as I don't know what password ***** are looking for. I changed is (again) on 5-18-16. I do not want to constantly chaNGE THIS.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Apple help is free.
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
You can read about Apple support here:https://www.apple.com/support/complimentary/You have an email problem with Gmail, which is also a free service, but they do not provide any kind of tech support as they have over 500 billion active users. That kind of tech support would be impossible to maintain.This is paid support and I can help you get back on your feet with your email accounts by helping you get the actual password. Once we've achieved that, we can update it on all your devices so you don't get the popups asking for a password.Would you like to continue?