Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I can't print from my computer even though my printer is set

Customer Question

I can't print from my computer even though my printer is set for it?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm trying to print a document from my email. I can get to the page where the document that needs to be printed will appear; however, my little circle just keeps spinning and no document appears.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: This is a brand new Lenovo computer, and it's the first time I'm trying to print.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Breland replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today. I'm sorry to hear your new computer is already giving you issues but I can help resolve them.
Expert:  Breland replied 5 months ago.
I highly recommend we do a remote session so I can troubleshoot the issue first-hand. There is no additional cost for this. Would that be acceptable? Otherwise, we can try to diagnose the issue over chat.
Expert:  Breland replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  patriciomolina replied 5 months ago.
Hello, is a network or USB printer? If this is a USB printer, i would suggest using a different USB PORT and see if windows sees this printer. Also when you print, make sure to select that printer (that is if you have more than 1 printer)