Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

How do I renew my service to Magicjack? JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

How do I renew my service to Magicjack?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My service has expired.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,to renew your subscription please follow the steps below :Please go to the following website : Sign in with your email or phone number and password, find 'Customer Care' click on that, and then click on 'Extend Your License.' You can choose how many years you would like to renew for.Next, enter your credit card information and other information they ask for and then your renewal will be complete.If you forgot your password, click on 'forgot password' and they will email it to you.Or you can do this over the phone, please Call(###) ###-####Or(###) ###-####nce you are verified, they will validate your prepaid card and add it to renew your service.You can also always start a onlive chat with a support person by going to the customercare page on thier site: Let me know if you need further assistanceThank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.
Has everything worked out pleae?