Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I want my original face book JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

I want my original face book
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I did not sign up for windows 10 and I an lost I want my old facebook back with all my games and friends back or take window 10 off my computer
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: Windows 7 which was just fine for what I do on my computer. I do not want windows 10
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I want everything back like it was before You put windows 10 on my computer. I kept saying no to up grade to windows 10 but it was installed anyway. I already do not like it....
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with facebook.Please explain the problem a bit more in detail are you not able to login to FB or its something else.