Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

The control panel does not respond.

Customer Question

the control panel does not respond.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.how old is the printer.what have you tied so far.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Purchased 9/2014, HP Photosmart 7525, 3 in 1, have not been able to make any adjustments, it was starting to respond very slowly before it stopped all together.
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
If it has stopped slowly responding to the in put then the control panel touch screen has to be replaced. This is very common in Hp Photosmart printers.
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
you will have to check with a local printer repair shop to get the panel replaced. If you think the condition on the printer is very good apart from the touch panel then you opt for repair otherwise i would suggest you to go for a new printer.