Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

I am already a member ; you should have my home address as

Customer Question

I am already a member ; you should have my home address as ** my HOME also please note my new Visa ** ccv ** The last time I tried to use uber,the driver said he had a different home address . please call me at **
dennis **
Category: Computer
Expert:  James-cssm replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dennis,
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/computer/9pl2y-already-member-home-address.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. If you are in the Uber app:- Click the main menu in the top right of the app- Tap the gear icon to see your settings- From there, you can update your name, phone number, email address and profile details.If you are on the web:- Sign into your account- Click profile- From there, you can update your name, phone number, email address and profile details RegardsJins