Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Several months ago Google sent us an email stating that our

Customer Question

Several months ago Google sent us an email stating that our website "www.DebbieAmberOsborn.com" wasn't "Mobile Friendly" and therefore would be put on the bottom of their search criteria. It has since been fixed by Duda.com. Will our website be moved up in priority?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 10 months ago.
Hello Fred and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your website.Give me a moment to look it up for you.Also, do you have a webmaster tools account?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't have a webmsater tools account
Expert:  Martin replied 10 months ago.
Hello,The website seems to now be optimized for mobile devices as well, although to speed up the process with Google moving you up in priority you will have to add it to Google's Webmaster tools.You need to assign a sitemap.xml file and do a few more things.I sent you a request for a remote session if you'd like me to set it all up for you, or you can get your web designer (Duda.com) to do it for you, not sure how much they would charge you.