Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I seem to get the same problem when trying to save on

Customer Question

Hello I seem to get the same problem when trying to save on windows movie maker "Error: 0x887a0005" Can you help me ?
JA: You'd be surprised how many people have questions about Windows. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Its unable to let me save the file
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. The error usually indicates a problem with either hardware, in this case, possibly your video card, or it may also be a corrupt video driver. What version of Windows are you running and have you installed the latest updates from Microsoft recently?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I Run Windows 8 and yes Keep up to date with the Updates
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Try checking for a recent driver update for your particular video card. For that you will need to go to the manufacturers web site. Let me know if you need assistance and I will be glad to help you.