GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I have webroot secureanywhere IS. It is PCs. However my wife

Customer Question

I have webroot secureanywhere IS. It is for 3 PCs. However my wife just upgraded to Windows 10 and she gets a response (after downloading) that her webroot coverage has expired. How do I get this 3rd computer covered. I just upgraded my Webroot account on the other two computers yesterday. Key Code SA46 ZDBB D9E5 DA83 3585. JIM
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi Jim! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Have you setup an account with webroot anywhere (https://my.webrootanywhere.com/)? If you haven't please create an account there. If you already have an account, please login. Once you do this and enter your contact information and license number you will be able to manage the PCs that are covered. It may still show your wife's computer as being one of the 3 pc's (prior to upgrade). It may be necessary to remove that PC from the website . You shoudl then be able to re-add your wife's computer.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!