Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just purchased the Word perfect Office X8 up grade and I

Customer Question

I just purchased the Word perfect Office X8 up grade and I can not get it installed. I get a message that tells me my email and phone number is ***** correct. Trust me, I know my own phone number. I have had WP since around 1985 or so when it first came out. I paid for the upgrade and I need help installing it as I use this program daily and with out it, my work is beginning to pile up. I did not wish to upgrade to windows 10, it just took over and did the up grade. Again, PLEASE HELP...Thanks Jack.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 8 months ago.
Hello Jack and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.Would you like me to fix the problem remotely for you?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin