Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just purchased the Word perfect Office X8 up grade and I

Customer Question

I just purchased the Word perfect Office X8 up grade and I can not get it installed. I get a message that tells me my email and phone number is ***** correct. Trust me, I know my own phone number. I have had WP since around 1985 or so when it first came out. I paid for the upgrade and I need help installing it as I use this program daily and with out it, my work is beginning to pile up. I did not wish to upgrade to windows 10, it just took over and did the up grade. Again, PLEASE HELP...Thanks Jack.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 10 months ago.
Hello Jack and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.Would you like me to fix the problem remotely for you?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin