Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I can't reach Facebook and have to seperate my 2 buisness accounts

Customer Question

I can't reach Facebook and have to seperate my 2 buisness accounts as 1 buisness has been sold. I have to separate the sold business from my one account as I am being sued.
How do I do this without affecting the two active accounts?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeDo you mean you have a page linked to your account and you wish to unlink it now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It was sold in an Asset Purchase as part of the business. I cannot lose or disable either account as we have over 20,000 likes an is the only successful advertising tool for both businesses.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
If you want to transfer your Facebook PAGE to another person or account (who must have a Facebook profile) you firstly ensure, either (1) that they are your Facebook "Friend" or (2) they have "Liked" your PAGE.You then go to your PAGE to manage the Admins . . click "Edit Page" > Admin Roles . . . and start typing name so it appears and click on the profile to place it in the box, and then click "Save Changes".If the name method doesn't work, try entering their email address in the box as that often works.this will transfer the page to another account