Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

The text sizeis ver small and vey light on yahoo mail help JA:

Customer Question

the text sizeis ver small and vey light on yahoo mail help
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: dont remember
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i think the settings were changed by one of the kids and i dont know how to make it larger and darker
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no how doi chang it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
In your Yahoo email, can you please press at the same time the two keys Control and + (plus) on the keyboard in order to increase the text size, and check? Press a few times as needed.; (Note: Pressing the two keys Control and - (minus) on the keyboard would decrease the text size.)- If needed, press at the same time the two keys Control and 0 (zero) on the keyboard, and check.- If there is still any issue, please let me know if you have a Windows or Mac computer.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,