Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Over 10 years of professional experience.

I have been a studio user since version 8. I recently purchase

Customer Question

I have been a studio user since version 8. I recently purchase 19.0 after I was certain I can upgrade to 19.5 (according to your website). There is a link to upgrade on page but it points to a list of corel products. the 19.5 upgrade cannot be found. Can you provide the link required to download the the upgrade...
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

Here is the link to the Studio 19.5 Update:

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".

Profile page: