Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.

Do my wife, Sigrid Tishler, and I, Peter Tishler still have

Customer Question

Do my wife, Sigrid Tishler, and I, Peter Tishler still have investment in Lucent Technology? I cannot find this information in my own office.
Thank you.
Peter V. Tishler, M. D. ***@******.*** ***** Plymouth MA 02360
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 5 months ago.
Hello DR. my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Is this a computer question? I am a bit confused as to what you are asking? What do you mean by investment?
Expert:  Chris L. replied 5 months ago.
If you invested in the company Lucent Technologies at some point what I can tell you is that in 2006 Lucent Technologies Inc. Merged into Alcatel (NYSE symbol ALA). Lucentshareholders received .1952 shares of Alcatel for each share of Lucent common. Total Cost Basis dollars remain the same, however basis per share should berecalculated using the new number of shares. However, I would have no way of telling you if you have any investments with them currently. I am not sure if that information helps but it is the best I can do without more information I am afraid.