Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have a sandisk secure accesv2. I have load files onto it.

Customer Question

I have a sandisk secure accesv2. I have load files onto it. Now when i try to load a file in tells that a runtime cases the progam to terminate. I have restarted the computer it does nothing.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'll taken the first
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
what do you want me to do?
Uninstall the Secure Access software and reinstall it. Once that is complete, test it once more.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How do I do that? I can't find the software to unistall. What is it called?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are you still with me?
When you stated that you wish to do the work yourself, I was under the presumption that you were the IT person working on the problem for another. I am sorry for the confusion. Be forewarned that if you don't follow my instructions 100% correctly, you run the danger of destroying your data.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Jason: forget it, I'm returning it to the store for a new one. Please make sure my credit card is not charged.
Thank you.