Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I have ver, and it has just started asking password.

Customer Question

I have ver, and it has just started asking for a password. I have never needed to put one in before when starting it up. What is the best step to do in order to get into Eudora now... I don't know where to get a password ***** put into the box that pops up....
Oh.. I am running XP
Always something heh heh
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. The username its showing when it asks for a password, is that an email account? What may have happened is your email address was closed or changed passwords, so you may just need to update the password ***** edit out the old password ***** the eudora This will help remove a stuck eudora go to Special-Forget passwords-select the personality Then the next time you start it, you should be able to put in the correct email password ***** that personality, and you should be good to go` Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.