Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years of IT experience in both business and residential.

How change all my passwords quickly into two passwords

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thanks for using I am Cris. You want to update passwords for websites in Chrome is that correct?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No. I want to reduce my passwords to one that I can access easily. What do you recommend is an easy way to do this. I am 80 years old.s
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You didn't even read my question accurately.
Expert:  Cris replied 5 months ago.
Your question was not stating properly that was the reason I asked to make sure what exactly you are looking to accomplish. If you want to change the password ***** all of your login sites that cannot be done through Chrome. Each website has it's own unique login Chrome only saves the password ***** you for faster login. You must change the password ***** each site one by one there is no possible way around that. For security purposes you would not want that anyway. After you have changed them all you can go into Chrome settings and update them or when you come to the login page and it recognizes you have changed password ***** will prompt you to update it. I know you probably were looking for a different answer but unfortunately your request is not possible. Let me know if you have any further questions, please take the time to rate my service and submit at the top.
Expert:  Cris replied 5 months ago.
I just wanted to follow up and see if you have any further questions for me? Let me know.