Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

How to get back to window 8

Customer Question

how to get back to window 8
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

If you would like to Downgrade your Windows 10 operating system to Windows 8, and it not more than 30 days since you have upgraded it, please try the following.

Please click Start button, select Settings. In Settings window, select Update & Security. Then, select Go back to Windows 7/Windows 8.1. Follow the on screen instructions.

For more information, check the link below.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!