Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Help me set up a working g-mail. My wife has the landline

Customer Question

Help me set up a working g-mail. My wife has the landline held until the doctors office calls. I am a confused old guy and need help...I can talk on my cell....***-***-****...thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 6 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. If you would like to sign up for a new Gmail account, please open up the following link:https://mail.google.com/mail/signup Fill out and submit the required info on the page to create a Gmail account of your choice, and you should be good to go. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.And, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.