Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Pearl! I have been trying to get this straightened out

Customer Question

Hello Pearl! I have been trying to get this straightened out but have not been able to do so. When I signed on today to my computer it said that i COULD NOT SIGN ON TO aol!! tHEN A POPUP OF HOW TO SIGN ON. iT SAID THAT i SHOULD SIGN IN WITH MY ACCOUNT NAME WHICH i DID! AND THEN SIGN IN WITH MY PASSWORD ***** i DID. tHE MESSAGE i RECEIVED BACK WAS THAT WAS NOT AN ACCOUNT NAME WHICH i HAVE HAD FOR OVER 25 YEARS! wHAT CAN i DO?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: mY PASSWORD ***** CHANGED!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.When did the problem start?Would you like me to connect and fix the problem remotely for you?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin