Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I purchased Dragon Naturally speaking in January

Customer Question

Hello!
I purchased Dragon Naturally speaking in January of this year and except for the training period, it has worked well.
Currently, when I click on the icon to open Dragon, the opening screen will flash momentarily and disappear. I clicked on the Dragon icon at the bottom of the screen and a Dragon bar comes to the top of the screen with three selections and the middle icon has an x through a microphone. The right icon gives a message that Dragon is "disabled and must select a user profile to enable." There is no way to select the user profile when the opening screen disappears.
HELP!!!!
Joyce Morlin
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Kamil, I must leave the house now. Sorry! Is there a way we can reconnect later and I will open the computer on which the Dragon program is loaded.
No worries, we can do this later. Bookmark this page, and when you're back, let me know.