Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I AM TRYING TO UPDATE MY MICROSOFT PROGRAMS, MISSED

Customer Question

HELLO, I AM TRYING TO UPDATE MY MICROSOFT PROGRAMS, MISSED THE OFFER AND DEADLINE AND HAVE BEEN GIVING MY E-MAIL OF***@******.*** and have forgotton my password ***** code, resetting has been a problem, for my latest may 2016 windows wont open, for me to receive the info you sent to my e-mail.....what to do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you with your question. Are you trying to update Windows or Office?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WINDOWS:THEY'RE STUCK IN 2012 AND I NEED YOUR NEW PROGRAM TO BRING THEM UP TO 2016 AND MY E-MAILS WENT TO 'OUTBOX' AND COULDN'T BE SENT, INSTEAD OF GOING TO 'SENT ITEMS'
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I AM AFRAID TO LOSE ANY OF MY STUFF........................HOW CAN YOU HELP ME AND ALLOW ME TO KEEP ALL?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
net
Hello, I want to make sure I understand you fully, you have Windows Server 2012 and you were contacted by Microsoft to upgrade to 2016? You are not talking about Microsoft Office 2013 going to 2016, right?