Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

We just had Windows 10

Customer Question

We just had Windows 10 upgrade (long story and I didn't want it at all) so am trying to get stuff figured out. I am not a guru like my grown kids so am just trying this and that. How do I get our msn homepage? I finally figured out a way to switch user's, and hope to find some way other than control-alt-delete. Seems there is no thing to click on like the thing in the old left hand corner. I need somewhat easy words.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not right now. I'm just taking it one thing at a time. Thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you cannot click on the Start button (the windows logo icon at the bottom left of the computer's screen)?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Forget about it and credit my card. Simple question and I want a simple ans. I can ask and pay a person here.
I'm sorry. Windows 10 can be complicated to use at first. You came here and asked us for support, so I'm replying back to you. I can help you quickly here.When you open the internet on your computer, what happens?Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly for you?Please let me know; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks, ***** *****'m getting some help here now. I'll let this expire when the month is up. I was quite tired and my pain level was high yesterday which added to my frustration and so I really didn't pay close enough attention to reading about the service. Again thanks for your time.
You're welcome. OK, if you need help with any other computer issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you for the update.