Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Windows 10 was installed and I lost my favorite Solitaire game JA:

Customer Question

Windows 10 was installed and I lost my favorite Solitaire game
JA: You'd be surprised how many people have questions about Windows. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: There used to be an icon in the lower left part of my screen but now the Windows icon covers it up
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I'm not very computer savvy so walk me through it.....
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Did you have windows 7 or 8 previously?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
had windows7
Thank you. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue directly for you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,