Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Windows Ten upgrade was installed and now my deluxe invoicing

Customer Question

Windows Ten upgrade was installed and now my deluxe invoicing program won't print out new invoices. I hit print and it skips over the start printing as if it's going to print but don't.
JA: Installing can be tricky. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: This upgrade was installed over night as free installation. It was supposed to keep every thing as it was so I decided to give it a try but when I when to use my invoicing program it wouldn't print out my invoice
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: This is the only real problem I have found so far.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 8 months ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer! Do you know if the problem is just with your invoicing program? Have you tried to print anything from other applications?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I printed some envelopes with Microsoft word and they printed out okay
Expert:  ChrisC replied 8 months ago.
Okay, I see. Well in that case it sounds like the issue is with the actual invoice application. A lot of people have experienced issues after moving to Windows 10. My recommendation would be to go back to your previous version of Windows. Would you like to do that or do you want to stick with Windows 10?