charles Totherow
charles Totherow,
Experience:  Tech Support Generalist at Experthelp.com
91668674

I have a local account to sign in. I would like to sign in

Customer Question

I have a local account to sign in. I would like to sign in with a Microsoft account so everything will sync. You said I could do it anytime. When I try to set it up, my password ***** not work........as I try to get into my Microsoft account the password ***** not work. I have Dashlane and everything works except the Microsoft and Live account. Each time I replace the password ***** Dashlane it puts me on but does not work the next time I use it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  charles Totherow replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.
Hi how are you?
If you click on the link below and click forgot password, it will let you change it and then you should be able to sign in to your Microsoft account on your Windows 10 computer
https://login.live.com/login.srf?wa=wsignin1.0&rpsnv=12&ct=1463510750&rver=6.5.6510.0&wp=SA_20MIN&wreply=https:%2F%2Faccount.live.com%2Fchangepassword.aspx&lc=1033&id=38936&mkt=en-US&uaid=70c4a08d351d4abb87f81d8bfeee2cc9
Please let me know if you are able to change your password
Are you still there?
Hi Carol I will be here waiting for your response
Hi Carol. You can return to this page any time at your convenience for follow up support.
I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.