Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

Who do I talk to about loading photos from my camera onto my

Customer Question

Who do I talk to about loading photos from my camera onto my computer and then finding them?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 5 months ago.
I can set up a remote session and show you how to do it.Otherwise i could tell you half a dozen ways to do it but they would probably be the same ways that other people have told you and you don't quite understand. for instance one of the easiest ways to do it is with dropbox or google plus or icloudthen the phone uploads them automatically to the web and you just have to log in on your computer to see them. Or you can attach the phone to the computer by usb cable and use picassa to copy to the computer and organize them all at once