Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

My computer changed from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I'm experienci

Customer Question

My computer changed from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I'm experiencing problems. How do I change my computer back to Windows 7?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 6 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. If you want to roll back to the earlier version of Windows that you were using, please carry out the following steps: Click on the Start button at the bottom-left corner of the screen, and then click "Settings". In the Settings window, click "Update and Security". Next, click on "Recovery" on the left, and then click "Go back to Windows 7" on the right. Follow the on-screen prompts; after the process is completed, you will be rolled back to Windows 7 itself. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below. And, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Expert:  Barun replied 6 months ago.
I can do these steps for you as well, and will send you a minimal offer for remote assistance now. If you would prefer to carry out the steps yourself, please disregard and close out the offer and instead follow the steps as enlisted in my above reply. Thank you.