Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

My Apple Ipad mini is disabled and when ai tried to restore,

Customer Question

My Apple Ipad mini is disabled and when ai tried to restore, it said, "could not be resored
error occurred (3194)? help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Try these steps please,Connect the USB cable to the iPhone, but leave the other end of the cable disconnected from your computer's USB port.press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time.When the device turns off, release the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons.While pressing and holding the Home button, connect the USB cable to the computer. The device should turn on.Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen.When this screen appears you can release the Home button:Then use iTunes to restore the iPhone.If that fails try to restore or update on another computer with a different Internet connection. This helps to make sure there aren't issues with your computer that might stop iTunes from communicating with the update server.Let me know the results please.