Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I want to cancel Avast on my computer. My son-in-law put in

Customer Question

I want to cancel Avast on my computer. My son-in-law put in another device to protect my computer, but Avast remains after several attempts to get rid of it.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Basically I bon't need Avast now. They will not acknowledge my cancellation, and I do not want to keep getting billed for Avast
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.I can get rid of it for you if you like and help you contact them to get you a refund.Would you like me to do that for you remotely?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Never mind
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
Do you prefer I give you steps on how to do it yourself?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I can't, do not have the extra funds right now. Thanks anyway
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.