Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming

Morning.i need your help to renew my Magicjack JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

Morning.i need your help to renew my Magicjack
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I had feel calls . Now I need to renew and paid .i try to but it keep saying my cr card is denied
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No, it is for my iPhone
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome.You should be able to renew it from within your account under the "My Subscriptions" area.If it's not taking in your card, you need to give your bank a call first to make sure they're allowing the payment and then give it another go. Providing it still wont go through, call this number: 1-***-***-****If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you could take a moment to click on one of the green stars at the top to rate me for my time, it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Martin, I still cannot renew my Magicjack.I still need your help.
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
Hello again!Are you able to sign into your account?