Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I reset my Microsoft password ***** to go further they want

Customer Question

I reset my Microsoft password ***** to go further they want me to sign up with some other email ID and I don't have one. I've used my present ID for years with no problems.
JA: Need to reset a password, huh? Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: "Windows Live Custom Domains" appears on my screen after I reset my password ***** I don't have an account that they accept. I've never seen this before.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Yesterday, My desk top computer would not accept my entry sign in, email address and password, and then it began cycling on and off. It is now at the repair guys and they asked I reset my password ***** they could see if they could get into my computer to see the rest of the problems. However after resetting my password ***** next screen is "Windows Live Custom Domains" and I don't have the acceptable email address or password ***** them, so I'm still blocked out. HELP
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Cody replied 6 months ago.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** thanks. My computer is in the shop due to this issue. Ending our communication.
Expert:  Cody replied 6 months ago.
ok