Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I need a pin number to enjoy Amazon. How do I get one? JA:

Customer Question

i need a pin number to enjoy Amazon. How do I get one?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i'm trying to watch a recommended movie on Amazon, but have no Pin #. Help!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. If you haven't setup an Amazon Prime account, you will need to do so. Is that what you are trying to do?