Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a aspire one notebook - windows 7 that i can"t remember

Customer Question

I have a aspire one notebook - windows 7 that i can"t remember the password ***** I do not have the C. Please help
JA: You'd be surprised how many people have questions about Windows. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My password ***** not work
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's "the C"? Do you mean the CD disk?Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?Is it okay to reset the computer fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,