Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am messing around with an old eudora 7.1.09 light, trying

Customer Question

Hi, I am messing around with an old eudora 7.1.09 light, trying to figure out how to do something with the password ***** that is popping up.
JA: A password ***** huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: A password ***** pops up regularly, and the version is supposed to be a light, and as far as I know, free..... I have made no headway with either finding out where to pay it, or how to get rid of the nag.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of. All is running well, Eudora is a stand alone, and has had no other problems until recently...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is it asking for your email password? Or is it something else?What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?Is your email currently working fine or not?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Expert:  Cody replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?