Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer:

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: my windows is not starting
JA: You'd be surprised how many people have questions about Windows. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when i start it shows launch start up
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: repair
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: and then goes black
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please which version of windows you are using?Thank you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
windows 7
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Thank youWhat exactly happens when you try to start the computer?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
actually power went off and from then windows is not starting. when i click launch windows repair it says loading windows files and stops there and power goes off.....i mean on button turns off....
is it charging problem??
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
It points to either the Power supply or the voltage regulator on the motherboard.But first, remove the power cable to the computer and then hold the power button down for 60 seconds then release.Once done, connect the power cable, power on the computer and tell me if it now completes the repair and starts please.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is still the same. after it says windows is loading files....power button turns offf...
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
ThanksCan you plug it into a different power socket and then try to start it.Does it then start correctly?