Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I don't know my aol password ***** have tried to reset it but

Customer Question

I don't know my aol password ***** have tried to reset it but have not been able to.Now I am a unable to get email as my devicess say"the user name or password ***** "AOL "is incorrect.
I am very dumb about these things so appreciate your help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeAre you trying to access it via your web browser or via AOL desktop?I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard