Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

My wife cannot get her Acer aspire0ne d(###) ###-####to connect

Customer Question

My wife cannot get her Acer aspire0ne d(###) ###-####to connect to the internet. It was working and then is just did not work. Please advise.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press at the same time the two keys Fn and F3 on the keyboard in order to turn on /off the wireless and check?- If needed, do you see any wireless / signal icon / button on the laptop?Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Can you please close the laptop's lid, then check in the front side of the laptop, there is usually a switch there that you can slide to turn on / off the wireless.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
Please click on the website below for illustration:http://panam.acer.com/acerpanam/Mobile/2009/Nebo/Graphics/NeboFront.jpg; If needed, here is more information:http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1304/~/enable-or-disable-wireless-networking- If it does not work, can you please test connecting an extra Ethernet / network cable from the Acer Aspire laptop to the internet modem / router device temporarily and see if the internet works that way?- If there is still any issue, I have some more solutions to try. Please let me know.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
Hi,Do you still need help with this issue? And/or do you need anything else?When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.