Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I would like to activate my magicjackgo JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

I would like to activate my magicjackgo
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I hade a magicjack but I could,nt pay for ithe subcription so I let it go.Now I have a magicjackgo and I can,t get it to work on my house phone.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, 1-To register your magicJack : 1. Plug your magicJack Plus into a USB port on your computer2. Click on "Click Here to Register" in the left window of the magicJack Plus softPhone3. Follow the on-screen instructions to register with your personal information. 2-Using your magicJack Plus with a computer 1. Plug your magicJack Plus into a USB port on your computerA. If you are using a MAC, double click the magicJack Plus icon that appearsB. If you are using a PC, magicJack Plus software will load automaticallyYou are now ready to make and receive calls 3-Using magicJack plus without a computer 1. Plug the magicJack Plus into the power adapter that has been provided2. Plug the Ethernet cord that has been provided into the magicJack3. Plug the other end of the Ethernet cord into your modem or router4. Plug a telephone into your magicJack device5. Plug the power adapter into a power outletYou are now ready to make and receive calls Additional Information : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neRNXRJ4FdQLet me know if you need further assistance Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Has everything worked out please? do you still need help ?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Hi, if you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help