Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience

Yes Man, *** , email address

Customer Question

Yes Man, my name is Wilson ***, email address is***@******.***, mailing address is 10300 Shady Lane Houston TX.77093. I cancel the services about a week after I gt it , and was still charge the max amount of 31.94.Please check your records and tell me why.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: NO not at this time. Thank You
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I am not sure what company or website or service you engaged, nor under what terms.I would advise you to contact the Customer Support number of the co. or website or service, and ask them for details of billing and to verify, ASAP, that you have indeed cancelled your service with them. If you let me know what service you cancelled, with whom, I may be able to advise you more specifically.