How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 10308
Experience:  13+ years experience
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Russell H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Yes Man, *** , email address

Customer Question

Yes Man, my name is Wilson ***, email address is***@******.***, mailing address is 10300 Shady Lane Houston TX.77093. I cancel the services about a week after I gt it , and was still charge the max amount of 31.94.Please check your records and tell me why.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: NO not at this time. Thank You
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I am not sure what company or website or service you engaged, nor under what terms.I would advise you to contact the Customer Support number of the co. or website or service, and ask them for details of billing and to verify, ASAP, that you have indeed cancelled your service with them. If you let me know what service you cancelled, with whom, I may be able to advise you more specifically.

Related Computer Questions