Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Im trying to access my mp3 player i brought from prison JA:

Customer Question

im trying to access my mp3 player i brought from prison
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: well in 4 days i wont be able to access any of the music on the player because in prison it has to be revalidated now giving the fact that iam out of prison i wont have a way to revalidate it and it was told to me that it can be unlocked once i come home
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: ummm not that i can think of thats basically it i just want it to be unlcoked so i can still use it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome.What brand is the MP3 player?Would you like me to fix the problem remotely for you?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin