Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have Printmaster Platinum 12 and love it. Recently, Best

Customer Question

I have Printmaster Platinum 12 and love it. Recently, Best Buy, in trying to fix something on my HP computer, wiped it clean. I grew frustrated and bought an Apple Mac computer. I'm sure that you are aware that modern computers don't have CD or DVD drives. Is there any way that I can load the Platinum 12 on to my Mac? Will it work on the Mac? I do have a CD/DVD player that can be plugged into my computer.
In the program I have, I particularly liked the way the Address Books worked.
Please advise me of what my options are.
Thank you!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
you can purchase it on this websitejust click the box for MAC DOWNLOADand then you can just download it immediately so you wont need the diskhttp://www.broderbund.com/p-860-printmaster-v7-platinum.aspx