Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I have a different visa now, so the old one you have

Customer Question

I have a different visa now, so the old one you have for my yearly payment is not any good and the payment comes up in June
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just want Norton to have the new number so the payment will come out on time
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No that is all.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please sign in your Norton account at the Norton website below:https://manage.norton.com/Account#feature=billing-info, then there, under Billing Information, you can update your card / payment information. Then click on Save Changes.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,