Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Over 10 years of professional experience.

I need to update my account/paying/credit card JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I need to update my account/paying/credit card
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I received a telephone caa saying I need to update my information
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.On which account do you need to update your payment information? I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Hello again, I will need to know more before I can send the correct answer. May I ask on which account are you needing to update your payment information? Thank you, ***** *****
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The only account I have with AOL
Thank you for the update and clarification. You may update your payment information for your AOL account by following the instructions below:- Click the following link and log into your AOL account: Under Service Options, choose Manage My Subcriptions- On the Manage My Services & Subscriptions screen, click Change Payment- Choose the type of payment you wish to add.- Enter the required information and save it. I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.I will be standing by,Jason In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".Profile page: